Get a Consultation from Paradise Valley Personal Injury and Car Accident Attorneys at Hutzler Law PLCC
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Paradise Valley, call Hutzler Law today. We have over 20 years of experience representing individuals involved in personal injury and car accident lawsuits in the Paradise Valley community.
Car accidents in Paradise Valley are some of the most common types of personal injury cases. These accidents commonly involve motor vehicles like cars, trucks, motorcycles, and bicycles; however, any type of motorized vehicle may be involved in a motor vehicle accident. Of all the types of personal injury cases that Hutzler Law handles (which include dog bites, motorcycle crashes, construction site accidents, and wrongful death cases), car accident injury claims make up about 70 percent of our practice. About 80 percent of people injured or killed in an accident involving a motor vehicle are not the driver or the owner of the vehicle. We have represented many families who have lost loved ones due to careless driving by someone else. That’s why it is so important to have an experienced personal injury attorney on your side.
Hutzler Law’s team of Paradise Valley accident attorneys is recognized as some of the best in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Many of our clients come to us after being injured in a car wreck where they were hit by another driver, but sometimes accidents happen at intersections because the other driver failed to yield the right of way. Other times, accidents happen when a driver runs off the road and strikes a tree or another vehicle. Our team takes on cases involving bad drivers who get behind the wheel under the influence of alcohol or drugs, but we also handle cases where drivers made mistakes that led to car accidents due to distracted driving, failure to stop at a red light, speeding, or following too closely.
If you’ve been involved in a car accident that led to your serious injuries, you need to contact an experienced Paradise Valley personal injury lawyer from Hutzler Law as soon as possible so we can begin building your case.
Car Accident & Personal Injury Representation Offered in Paradise Valley AZ
- Car Accident – The steps that you take in the immediate aftermath of an accident are important for protecting your rights, including contacting the best Glenday car accident lawyer. Many people who are injured in accidents are overwhelmed and do not know what to do. Continue reading below to learn what to do after an accident and the process of receiving the most compensation for your injuries.
- Car Accident – Drunk Driver – Have you or someone you love been injured in an accident that involved a driver under the influence of alcohol or drugs? If you have, then it is essential to understand that DUI accidents caused by an impaired driver are a serious crime that puts over 112 million people at risk each year. When a person combines poor decision-making skills with a hazardous habit, it can and will call severe accidents and potentially the death of another person.
- Commercial & Semi-Truck Accidents – Getting into an accident with a semi-truck or 18-wheeler can be very traumatizing for everyone involved. If you have recently been involved in an accident with a commercial vehicle in the state of Arizona, you are going to need the professional experience of a Paradise Valley semi-truck accident attorney. Your attorney will be able to help you receive compensation for your injuries and damages done to your commercial vehicle.
- Public Transportation Accidents – You may think that public transportation is always safe. However, contrary to popular belief, in many cases, for those sharing the road with public transport, it is not always that safe. Over the years, there have been numerous accidents that involve mass transit, such as a Paradise Valley city bus accident or school bus accident. But, who do you sue when a form of public transportation hits you? And, how can you claim damages when a city bus injures you on the road?
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries – Very few things in life are as scary as being in a motorcycle accident. Whether you are in a passenger vehicle, or on a motorcycle, the experience can be very nerve-wracking and disturbing. Sadly, there is a long list of reasons why motorcycle accidents happen.
- Slip & Fall Injury – In the state of Arizona, it is a common occurrence to sustain injuries in a slip and fall accident. In a variety of slip and fall claims, there is a negative stigma that dreadfully follows you after filing your claim. The injuries you sustain from this type of accident are normally severe and will cause you to become unable to work or perform your daily responsibilities. The number of people involved in slip and fall accidents a year is hundreds to even thousands. One-third of adults over the age of 65 fall at least once within a year’s time.
- Premises Injury Liability – In short, premises liability means and refers to owners, or occupiers, of a property, are responsible for the well-being of individuals that are on their property. If you’ve been injured due to an Arizona property owner’s carelessness, you might have grounds to file a premises liability civil lawsuit against the property owner for negligence.
- Traumatic Brain Injury – Traumatic Brain Injuries can be one of the most life-threatening injuries to someone that has been in an auto accident, fall, or other types of incidents where a sudden impact on the head has occurred. This is why it is extremely important that anyone who has sustained a head injury get medical assistance right away!
- Bicycle Accident Injury – In Paradise Valley, Arizona, many people choose to ride bicycles as a form of recreation or for transportation to their schools or workplaces. Arizona’s year-round warmth allows residents to enjoy riding bikes throughout the year. You can also enjoy numerous health benefits from riding your bicycle.
- Dog Bite Injury – When a dog bite attack happens, it can change the victim’s life permanently in just a matter of seconds. When you are unfortunate enough to be bitten by a dog, it can happen almost anywhere including public areas, a friend’s home, or even while you are out for your morning jog.
- Swimming Pool Accidents – In Arizona, accidental drowning is one of the most devastating types of accidents a family can experience. It only takes a few moments for a family’s future to be permanently changed because of a swimming pool accident.
- Workplace Injuries – Arizonans who are injured while they are working at their jobs are entitled to recover workers’ compensation benefits from their employers’ workers’ compensation insurance policies. However, they generally waive their rights to file lawsuits against their employers when they suffer a work injury in exchange for the availability of workers’ compensation benefits.
- Wrongful Death – Losing a loved one can be devastating. It can be more overwhelming when your loved one’s death was caused by the intentional or negligent actions of others. It is possible to hold the person or company that caused your loved one’s death accountable by filing a wrongful death civil lawsuit.
Areas We Serve Outside of Paradise Valley Car Accident and Personal Injury
|Mesa||Goodyear||Sun City||Maricopa||Paradise Valley|
Paradise Valley AZ Directory of City Services and Places
About Paradise Valley
About Paradise Valley Arizona
City of Paradise Valley, Arizona
- Local Time:
Police Stations, Courts, and Civil Justice
Paradise Valley Police Stations & Municipal Buildings
|Paradise Valley Public Safety Foundation||Association or organization||5401 E Sapphire Ln Paradise Valley AZ 85253|
|Paradise Valley Police Department||Police department||6433 E Lincoln Dr Paradise Valley AZ 85253|
|Arizona Public Safety Personnel Retirement System||Pension office||3010 E Camelback Rd # 200 Phoenix AZ 85016|
|Arizona Department of Public Safety||State police||2222 W Encanto Blvd Phoenix AZ 85009|
|Department of Public Safety Licensing Unit||Government office||2222 W Encanto Blvd Phoenix AZ 85009|
|Paradise Valley Permits||City government office||6401 E Lincoln Dr Paradise Valley AZ 85253|
|Paradise Valley Municipal Ct||City courthouse||6517 E Lincoln Dr Paradise Valley AZ 85253|
|Tempe City Hall||City Hall||31 E 5th St Tempe AZ 85281|
|Calvin C. Goode Municipal Building||City government office||251 W Washington St Phoenix AZ 85003|
|Desert Ridge Justice Court||County government office||18380 N 40th St UNIT 130 Phoenix AZ 85032|
Hospitals & Urgent Care
Paradise Valley Hospitals & Urgent Care
|Doctor Housecalls of Paradise Valley Urgent Care||Urgent care center||6721 N 62nd St Paradise Valley AZ 85253|
|HonorHealth | FastMed Urgent Care||Urgent care center||4902 E Shea Blvd #101 Phoenix AZ 85028|
|Paradise Valley Medical Plaza||Medical Center||5410 N Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley AZ 85253|
|The Valley Clinic||Medical clinic||10595 N Tatum Blvd # E142 Paradise Valley AZ 85253|
|Mountain View Medical Center||Medical Center||N Tatum Blvd Paradise Valley AZ 85253|
Auto Body Shops
Paradise Valley Auto Body Shops & Repair
|Fast auto & collision repair||Auto body shop||10631 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85028|
|First Class Auto Body||Auto body shop||3002 N Civic Center Plaza Suite B Scottsdale AZ 85251|
|Goldenstar Auto Body & Paint||Auto body shop||620 N 24th St Phoenix AZ 85008|
|D Chop Shop Auto Body||Auto body shop||2048 E Indian School Rd Phoenix AZ 85016|
|Eclipse Auto Body||Auto body shop||1951 W Cheryl Dr Phoenix AZ 85021|
Paradise Valley Family Services
|City of Scottsdale Youth & Family Services||Social services organization||4201 N Hayden Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251|
|Counseling & Family Resources||Family counselor||10599 N Tatum Blvd Paradise Valley AZ 85253|
|Paradise Valley Family Care||Wellness center||3811 E Bell Rd Phoenix AZ 85032|
|Paradise Valley Family Medicine||Doctor||11209 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85028|
|Family Care Learning||Foster care service|Service establishment|
Places to Visit
Places To Visit in Paradise Valley AZ
Driving Directions from Paradise Valley AZ Locations
Get Direction to Our Office