A car accident is an overwhelming experience. Dealing with the aftermath of the accident can be complicated and time-consuming.
You don’t want to screw up the process of filing a successful claim and risk not receiving the compensation you deserve. The last thing you need is medical bills, repair costs, and lost wages piling up on you.
That’s why it’s important to enlist the help of an experienced car accident lawyer in Phoenix. But how much does hiring a car accident lawyer cost?
A better question may be: what’s the value of hiring a car accident lawyer?
This is beneficial to you because your attorney will be motivated to get you the maximum amount of compensation possible.
For a free consultation for your car accident case, call (602) 730-4530.
What’s the Value of Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer in Phoenix?
Since your attorney will only get paid if you win your case, they’ll be highly motivated to help you reach a successful outcome. Instead of worrying about the cost of hiring an attorney, let’s look at the value of hiring a car accident lawyer.
A Car Accident Lawyer Can Handle All Negotiations with Insurance Companies
One of the biggest values a car accident lawyer brings to the table is their ability to handle negotiations with insurance companies. Insurance companies are a for-profit business, and they’ll do whatever they can to minimize the amount of money they have to pay out on a claim.
Chances are high that they are going to lowball you on the settlement offer. You may have medical bills, repair costs, and other expenses piling up. You might be tempted to take the first offer so you can put the accident behind you as quickly as possible and get the money you need.
Insurance companies understand this. That’s why they try to take advantage of unsuspecting victims who don’t know how much their claim is really worth.
When you hire a car accident lawyer, your attorney will handle all negotiations with the insurance company and fight for the best settlement possible on your behalf. They are familiar with the legal process and understand how to get maximum compensation for their clients.
A Car Accident Lawyer Understands How to Build Your Case
Your car accident lawyer will understand how to build a strong case for your claim. They will review the evidence, determine what is needed to prove liability and negligence, and make sure all deadlines are met throughout the process.
Your lawyer will also have access to expert witnesses who can help bolster your case with testimony while making sure that all evidence is properly collected and documented.
A Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You Save Time
The legal process can take a long time, and you don’t want to be stuck dealing with it if you have other things to attend to in your life. Chances are this is the first accident claim you’ve ever had to file.
If you file things incorrectly, you could be leaving some money on the table. But when you hire a car accident lawyer, they can handle all of the paperwork and deadlines for you. That means more time saved for you, with less stress, so that you can focus on your recovery.
IMPORTANT: Do you have questions about filing a car accident claim in Arizona? Call 602) 730-4530 for your free consultation.
A Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You Maximize Your Compensation
Perhaps the most important value of hiring a car accident lawyer is their ability to help you maximize your compensation. They know how to negotiate with insurance companies and will fight for the best settlement possible on your behalf.
Insurance companies are known for lowballing their offers. They are going to give you the minimum amount possible that they believe you’ll accept.
A car accident lawyer can be your legal advocate and maximize your compensation so that you don’t have to worry about how you’re going to pay for medical bills, car repairs, and other expenses.
How Soon Should I Hire a Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer?
A good rule of thumb is to hire a lawyer as soon as possible after a car accident. The further from the date of the accident you get, the harder it will be to prove liability and collect evidence.
In the state of Arizona, the statute of limitations for car accidents is two years from the date of your accident.
Don’t wait too long. The longer you wait, the harder it may be to build a successful case.
Don’t agree to anything with the insurance companies until you speak to a car accident lawyer first. Call our office at 602) 730-4530 for your free consultation.
What Damages Can You Recover After a Car Accident?
When you’re involved in a car accident, you may be entitled to various types of damages. The specific damages you can recover will depend on the circumstances of the accident and the laws in your jurisdiction. Here are some common types of damages that you may be able to seek compensation for:
- Property Damage: This includes the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other damaged property as a result of the accident.
- Medical Expenses: You can seek reimbursement for the medical costs incurred due to the accident, such as hospital bills, doctor’s visits, medication, rehabilitation, and ongoing treatment. This may also cover future medical expenses if you require long-term care or specialized treatments.
- Lost Wages: If the accident caused you to miss work, you can claim compensation for the income you would have earned during that time period. This includes not only the actual wages you lost but also any missed opportunities for promotions, bonuses, or overtime pay.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: If your injuries have resulted in a long-term or permanent disability that affects your ability to work and earn a living, you may be eligible for compensation for the loss of future earning capacity.
- Pain and Suffering: This category covers the physical pain, emotional distress, and mental anguish you have experienced as a result of the accident. It takes into account the impact on your quality of life, including any physical limitations, disfigurement, or loss of enjoyment.
- Loss of Consortium: In some cases, if the accident has affected your relationship with your spouse or family members, they may be entitled to damages for the loss of companionship, affection, or support.
- Punitive Damages: In rare cases where the at-fault party’s actions were particularly egregious or malicious, punitive damages may be awarded to punish the wrongdoer and deter similar behavior in the future.
It’s important to note that each case is unique, and the specific damages you can recover will depend on the facts and circumstances surrounding your accident. To understand the potential damages you may be eligible for, consult with an experienced Phoenix car accident attorney at Hutzler Law who can evaluate your case and guide you through the legal process.
Have You Been in a Car Accident in Phoenix, Arizona?
If you’ve been in an accident, the experienced car accident lawyers at Hutzler Law can help. We have extensive experience handling car accident claims and are committed to fighting for our clients’ rights and getting them the compensation they deserve.
We understand how stressful the aftermath of an accident can be and work hard to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible. We offer a free consultation to review your case and assess your legal options.
From gathering evidence to negotiating with insurance companies, we handle all aspects of your claim so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries and moving forward with life. Call us today at 602) 730-4530 or fill out our online form to set up your free consultation.
We look forward to helping you get the justice and compensation you deserve. Get started today!