Residents in Peoria Get A Free Consultation From Personal Injury and Car Accident Attorneys at Hutzler Law
If you live in the Peoria community and have have suffered serious injuries in a motor vehicle accident, it is important that an experienced car Accident Attorney be your counsel. The legal team at Hutzler Law has successfully recovered millions of dollars for our clients and know how to build strong cases which will ensure compensation for any damages incurred as well as prevention from future losses or hardships stemming therefrom. Our free consultations are available now so contact us today if this could potentially affect your life!
Your free initial consultation with Hutzler Law will be one of the most critical meetings concerning your personal injury case. During this meeting, your attorney that will personally manage your case will begin gathering information about your accident. This will be an in-depth interview and will most likely be the longest meeting you will have as part of your case.
Each part of your case will be handled in stages. Having an understanding of each step will help you monitor the progress of your case. Each stage can take a different length of time to complete, and each stage must follow a specific order so that your claim has the best possible outcome.
Call Hutzler Law today at (602) 730-4530
Car Accident & Personal Injury Representation Offered in Peoria AZ
- Car Accident – The steps that you take in the immediate aftermath of an accident are important for protecting your rights, including contacting the best Peoria car accident lawyer. Many people who are injured in accidents are overwhelmed and do not know what to do. Continue reading below to learn what to do after an accident and the process of receiving the most compensation for your injuries.
- Car Accident – Drunk Driver – Have you or someone you love been injured in an accident that involved a driver under the influence of alcohol or drugs? If you have, then it is essential to understand that DUI accidents caused by an impaired driver are a serious crime that puts over 112 million people at risk each year. When a person combines poor decision-making skills with a hazardous habit, it can and will call severe accidents and potentially the death of another person.
- Commercial & Semi-Truck Accidents – Getting into an accident with a semi-truck or 18-wheeler can be very traumatizing for everyone involved. If you have recently been involved in an accident with a commercial vehicle in the state of Arizona, you are going to need the professional experience of a Peoria semi-truck accident attorney. Your attorney will be able to help you receive compensation for your injuries and damages done to your commercial vehicle.
- Public Transportation Accidents – You may think that public transportation is always safe. However, contrary to popular belief, in many cases, for those sharing the road with public transport, it is not always that safe. Over the years, there have been numerous accidents that involve mass transit, such as a Peoria city bus accident or school bus accident. But, who do you sue when a form of public transportation hits you? And, how can you claim damages when a city bus injures you on the road?
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries – Very few things in life are as scary as being in a motorcycle accident. Whether you in a passenger vehicle, or on a motorcycle, the experience can be very nerve-wracking and disturbing. Sadly, there is a long list of reasons why motorcycle accidents happen.
- Slip & Fall Injury – In the state of Arizona, it is a common occurrence to sustain injuries in a slip and fall accident. In a variety of slip and fall claims, there is a negative stigma that dreadfully follows you after filing your claim. The injuries you sustain from this type of accident are normally severe and will cause you to become unable to work or perform your daily responsibilities. The number of people involved in slip and fall accidents a year is hundreds to even thousands. One-third of adults over the age of 65 fall at least once within a year’s time.
- Premises Injury Liability – In short, premises liability means and refers to owners, or occupiers, of a property, are responsible for the well-being of individuals that are on their property. If you’ve been injured due to an Arizona property owner’s carelessness, you might have grounds to file a premises liability civil lawsuit against the property owner for negligence.
- Traumatic Brain Injury – Traumatic Brain Injuries can be one of the most life-threatening injuries to someone that has been in an auto accident, fall, or other types of incidents where a sudden impact on the head has occurred. This is why it is extremely important that anyone who has sustained a head injury get medical assistance right away!
- Bicycle Accident Injury – In Peoria, Arizona, many people choose to ride bicycles as a form of recreation or for transportation to their schools or workplaces. Arizona’s year-round warmth allows residents to enjoy riding bikes throughout the year. You can also enjoy numerous health benefits from riding your bicycle.
- Dog Bite Injury – When a dog bite attack happens, it can change the victim’s life permanently in just a matter of seconds. When you are unfortunate enough to be bitten by a dog, it can happen almost anywhere including public areas, a friend’s home, or even while you are out for your morning jog.
- Swimming Pool Accidents – In Arizona, accidental drowning is one of the most devastating types of accidents a family can experience. It only takes a few moments for a family’s future to be permanently changed because of a swimming pool accident.
- Workplace Injuries – Arizonans who are injured while they are working at their jobs are entitled to recover workers’ compensation benefits from their employers’ workers’ compensation insurance policies. However, they generally waive their rights to file lawsuits against their employers when they suffer a work injury in exchange for the availability of workers’ compensation benefits.
- Wrongful Death – Losing a loved one can be devastating. It can be more overwhelming when your loved one’s death was caused by the intentional or negligent actions of others. It is possible to hold the person or company that caused your loved one’s death accountable by filing a wrongful death civil lawsuit.
Areas We Serve
|Mesa||Goodyear||Sun City||Maricopa||Paradise Valley|
Peoria AZ Directory of City Services and Places
About Peoria Arizona
City of Peoria, Arizona
- Local Time:
Police Stations, Courts, and Civil Justice
Peoria Police Stations, Courts, and Civil Justice
|Peoria Police Department||Police department||8351 W Cinnabar Ave Peoria AZ 85345|
|Peoria Victim s Assistance||City government office||8401 W Monroe St Peoria AZ 85345|
|Sunnyslope Neighborhood Police Station||Police station||750 W Peoria Ave Phoenix AZ 85029|
|Glendale Police Department||Police department||6835 N 57th Dr Glendale AZ 85301|
|Gateway Police Station – Glendale||Police station||6261 N 83rd Ave Glendale AZ 85303|
|City of Peoria Municipal Court||City courthouse||10100 N 83rd Ave Peoria AZ 85345|
|Peoria City Permits Department||City government office||8401 W Monroe St Peoria AZ 85345|
|Glendale Municipal Building||Government office||5850 W Glendale Ave Glendale AZ 85301|
|Peoria Plans Review Division||City government office||8401 W Monroe St Peoria AZ 85345|
|Peoria Building Inspections||Building inspector|Local government office||8401 W Monroe St Peoria AZ 85345|
Hospitals & Urgent Care
Peoria Hospitals & Urgent Care
|OSF Saint Francis Medical Center||Hospital||530 NE Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637|
|UnityPoint Clinic – Express (Peoria)||Medical clinic|Walk-in clinic||8914 Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61615|
|UnityPoint Clinic First Care – Peoria Heights||Medical clinic||1120 E War Memorial Dr Peoria Heights IL 61616|
|OSF OnCall Urgent Care||Urgent care center|Medical clinic||5209 W War Memorial Dr Peoria IL 61615|
|OSF OnCall Urgent Care||Urgent care center|Medical clinic||10408 North Centerway Drive Peoria IL 61615|
Auto Body Shops
Peoria Auto Body Shops & Repair
|IKandy Paintworks Inc||Auto body shop||8550 N 91st Ave #71 Peoria AZ 85345|
|Sun City Auto Body||Auto body shop||11782 N 91st Ave # 1 Peoria AZ 85345|
|Ultimate Collision & RV||Auto body shop||8112 N 75th Ave Peoria AZ 85345|
|Fix Auto Peoria||Auto body shop||10222 W Santa Fe Dr Sun City AZ 85351|
|Westgate Collision Center||Auto body shop||7535 W Carol Ave # 1 Peoria AZ 85345|
Peoria Family Services
|A New Leaf s West Valley Family Care Clinic||Social services organization||8581 N 61st Ave A Glendale AZ 85302|
|LDS Family Services||Family service center||6833 W Bell Rd Glendale AZ 85308|
|Family Support Resources||Group home||10535 W Country Club Trail Peoria AZ 85383|
|Family Service Agency||Family service center||10220 N 31st Ave suite 103-105 Phoenix AZ 85051|
|Walmart Baby & Nursery Services||Family service center||7975 W Peoria Ave Peoria AZ 85345|
Places to Visit
Top Places To Visit in Peoria AZ
Driving Directions from Peoria AZ Locations
Get Direction to Our Office